Learning about your Back
Americans everywhere are suffering from Low Back pain. It has become one of the most common chronic conditions today.
Some sources of low back pain can include (but are not limited to):
- Disc bulging or herniation
- End plate Fracture
- Pinched nerve
- Muscle sprains
- Arthritis, inflammation
- Fracture of posterior structures
- Spondylolisthesis (happens when a vertebrae moves forward, relative to the one below it)
- Actual tissue damage around spine
- One pain issue leading to or turning into another
For this post, we will focus on the first source, disc herniation. Please view the video below (from YouTube) for a detailed description of how herniation occurs.
Stay tuned to the ‘FanTasie Training’ section of this website, for more information about back pain sources, how they occur and how to they can be avoided.
Health and fitness is a lifestyle.